Saturday, September 13, 2014

FOOD POST: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery Experience



Vanilla Cupcake Bakery


CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!


Last Thursday (Sept 11), my eyes feasted in this candy colored - pastel wonderland. It literally feels dining inside a doll house. Aside from wanting to try their desserts and savory dishes, the main reason I went here is because JinLovesToEat - one of my favorite food bloggers,  came in this same branch. (I know I'm OA but knowing that she stayed here, dined here, blogged here makes me so Kilig)



The Interiors - Cath Kidston inspired designs & Chandeliers made from different materials.


Chandeliers made from wood in pastel colors


OH Look! Hanging cups?


Dining won't be complete without trying their - Cupcakes!


There's just so many flavors to choose from. So confusing.


I ordered Luscious Salted Caramel. I just love anything salted caramel. And I need to try theirs. I NEED! :)


Price is reasonable for 90pesos/piece. The cupcake itself is very good; it can be served as it is. The cake is moist and has a rich chocolate flavor. The frosting is a tad sweet for me, but still tasted ok because they were able to pull off combining sweet and salty. 


For my main, I ordered Herbed Bacon Carbonara (225pesos).


The pasta - sauce ratio is perfect for me. I hate it when the pasta is like drowning with too much sauce, so I like this a lot! The bacon is still crisp and the parmesan is just enough to add saltiness to the dish. Pasta is al dente; I just wish they used linguine instead of spaghetti. 



For my drinks, I ordered Apple Iced Tea served in this lovely mason jar. (75pesos)



Even though it didn't taste like a home brewed tea in apple flavor, this one is still good.


My office mate who is also with me ordered a valrhona mint cupcake and triple chocolate milkshake (I'm not really sure if those were the names, I totally forgot). It looks promising, so I might try it next time.



My total bill is 429pesos. I had pasta, cupcake and drinks. Not bad. The experience alone in dining here is already worth it. I will definitely come back, over and over until I tasted every cupcake flavor they have. HaHa! 










Vanilla Cupcake Bakery
Two Parkade, 30th St. cor. 7th ave., 
Bonifacio Global City
(02) 985 8326


No comments:

Post a Comment