Tuesday, August 26, 2014

LBC - Horrible Experience

I just had one of the most awful experiences with LBC – Philippines largest courier.

Let me tell you what happened. I was expecting a package to arrive last week. The package was shipped August 19, Tuesday at 11:03 a.m. and the ETA is 1-3 business days so I was very excited!

I work, so I won’t be at home during weekdays at daytime - so I left an authorization letter, 2 valid ID’s and even a contact number if they wish to confirm to the person who will be receiving it. Wednesday, August 20, the LBC guy came but didn’t leave the package, saying to the person that I should be personally getting it and that he won’t accept the letter.

First and foremost, what is the use of an authorization letter if you would want me to personally get it? Second, LBC didn’t even try to contact me for confirmation and last, the person I authorized told me that you (LBC guy) were in such a rush and very disrespectful as well.

There was no attempt to reship whatsoever – and suddenly my package status was RTS (return to sender). Right now, my package is lost somewhere in transit. The person who sent it to me does not have it, LBC said they returned it and I am left with a broken and disappointed heart.

I already filed a complaint in LBC, and now waiting for a response as well as a follow up regarding the whereabouts of my package. What could only take 1-3 business days to deliver became 1 week now. I live in Paranaque and the package came from Makati only.

I know that 'Patience is a Virtue'but I just can’t help myself to get upset. I hate it when – because of someone else’s incompetency and negligence, I am getting affected.


The customers or consumers are the main reason why businesses run and become successful. This is not only for LBC but for all major businesses. You want our loyalty? You want us to advertise and patronage your products and services? Then treat us right and do your job.

Did you also have a bad experience with LBC??

No comments:

Post a Comment