Friday, August 29, 2014

Beauty Review: Body Treats Melon Antibacterial Body Scrub


Girls! Don’t we just love pampering our skin? What’s more exciting is that we can do it in the comforts of our home and more than half the price less.

Let us check if this product is worth buying or not. Follow me……

DESCRIPTION

The Body Treats Melon Antibacterial Body Scrub gently removes dull surface skin cells, revealing a smoother, more radiant skin.


Body Treats Body Scrub is formulated with natural kernels from Apricots and Walnuts to remove dull surface skin cells revealing healthier skin. Fortified with anti-bacterial agents to ensure your skin’s hygiene and freshness.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Packaging is very basic. It comes in a plastic tub container.

scrubbing beads are very less
It contains 250 g of product.

The price is very reasonable. I think I got it for less than 200pesos for 2. (It is buy 1 take 1)

Scent is melon (as the name implies). It has a very light fragrance and not too overbearing.

consistency is similar to a lotion

Consistency is lotion-like. It is neither thick nor watery.


VERDICT

For me, it is a so-so product. It feels very smooth on the skin and smells wonderful but it failed me on the “scrub” part. The scrubbing content or the beads of this product is very less. I can’t feel it on my skin. I felt that instead of a scrub, it is almost like a moisturizer while taking bath. I can’t complain too much though because it is indeed very cheap and in this case, I did get what I paid for.

I know Watson’s offers more body scrub products in tube packaging. I think (I hope) it has a different formula than this one. I like this product but I will not repurchase it again.





*Product is exclusively distributed by Watsons Personal Care Stores. Available in Watsons and SM Malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment