Thursday, August 28, 2014

Keeping up at the 2014 MTV VMA

Last Sunday, August 24, was the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. A celebration of the music industry’s best of the best. Though people came here to enjoy good music, we all know that this is also one of the many awards time where they can strut their style.

To my friends, you guys know how much I love the Kardashian/Jenner girls. Let’s take a look at their ensembles and see who the winner for me is.

 
Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner

I love Kim and we all know she can pull off anything she wears, almost, but not this one. Seriously, it looks like a granny's poncho that was cut out to expose her watermelons. Haha! The cleavage cut is too low, and the skirt is too short. Even Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada won't approve of this. She is still beautiful though, just not the best dressed right now. 

What about Kylie? Uhmm. Love the dress, very classy but her on it? She looks very matronly. She's only 17 and this does not suit her well. I'm not really a fan of Kylie so I can't say anything much than - Why put a very high slit if she will be holding it all through out? 



For me the WINNER is....... Kendall Jenner!!!



Kendall is wearing a sheer top, brassiere cutout and high waist pants. Totally chic and I think very age and occasion appropriate, nothing very fancy. I love that she accessorizes her look with very simple gold jewelries and coral clutch. My only comment is - How come her toes went way past her shoes? Its just weird looking.



Credits: Pictures from http://www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment