Saturday, January 31, 2015

FOOD POST: BONO GELATO – The Real Gelato


Gelato is the Italian word for Ice Cream. It is STILL an ice cream but made in the ITALIAN WAY!

I had been to several gelato places, but I must say that this one is by far the BEST I’ve tried.



So what make BONO different from other gelato places? (REFER TO THE IMAGE BELOW)



It is also posted on their store wall. 


So many different flavors to choose listed on their menu screen.

You also can't see their gelato to ensure the least amount of light and air exposure, as well as to maintain it to a specific temperature





I ordered a scoop of Mango gelato. (130pesos)

It is the creamiest, silkiest and most amazing gelato that I've ever tasted.  Trying to express it in words would be an insult because it is beyond description. 


The thin, crisp wafer goes wonderful with it. The gelato itself is so divine and so good; I’m just beyond words, really.

I might sound over exaggerated, but it’s the truth. Read the review made here by ThePickiestEater and see how much he also raved about this gelato experience. 


PRICE LIST


OVERALL

I LOVE IT! It’s a bit pricey but I wouldn't mind paying a hefty price for something high in quality.

I will definitely go back to try their Malted Cookie Dough and Matcha Green Tea with Azuki Red Beans.







G/F SM Megamall (beside Cinnabon)
Mega Fashion Hall
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment