Friday, November 21, 2014

FOOD POST: WHAM BURGERS

I consider myself more of a Pizza lover than a burger lover. But who doesn't like to have a nice serving of burger once in awhile, right?

Monster and I stumbled upon Wham Burgers while looking for a place to have a quick bite. Their posters look appetizing. And like what Andrew Zimmern use to say – “If it looks good, eat it!”




I ordered Wham Burger with Cheese. (160pesos)
Signature 1/3 pound pure beef patty topped with ketchup, mustard, lettuce and tomato.


I asked the lady to cook it to medium only. JinLovestoEat said - If you want a well done burger, go to Burger Machine. HaHa!

The burger was nice but I had better.




Monster ordered Premium Chicken Sandwich (155pesos).
Crunchy fried chicken on a brioche bun with lettuce and mayonnaise.


Sad to say, the chicken was overcooked, dry and tasteless. One of the worst chicken burgers I had tasted.


Potato Wedges (70 pesos). Forgettable. 



For drinks, we just ordered Iced Tea – which as usual, was just the powdered one. 



OVERALL

We ate here around 5 pm and the place was empty. Not half empty, but empty. (Not a good sign at all). Even the drinks display is empty. (Refer to the first photo)

Price is reasonable. Food is just OK.  It is nice but we definitely had better.

The only good thing I can say is that they don’t use MSG.

Maybe it’s just this branch? I don’t know! I have seen some reviews about this and it looks pretty good.
What do you guys think? Let me know!






Ground Floor, North Wing, 
Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City

No comments:

Post a Comment