Friday, November 7, 2014

FOOD POST: Flavours of China Revisited

I’m back!!! I know I haven’t been diligent lately in updating my posts, and I have tons of backlogs already. I’ve been crazy busy the past month preparing for my upcoming Thailand trip (which of course I'm gonna blog about) and I just was not able to find time.

As usual, this is going to be a food post – BUT – moving forward, I’ll also be posting products I purchased and so on.

Flavours of China! This is my go to restaurant every time I am in SM Sucat , just because this is the only decent place they have (aside from Classic Savory). The service is fast, the price is cheap, and the food is GOOD.




The complimentary crackers with the same bland vinegar.




Yang Chow Fried Rice! Always a must! (110pesos)




Lumpiang Shanghai. Forgettable. (155pesos)




Buttered Chicken. Crunchy and Tasty. (220pesos)
 


There is nothing fancy about this meal. It is comfort food for me. Everything was seasoned well except for that vinegar! Damn, I hate that vinegar HAHA!









Flavours of China
Ground Floor, SM Sucat Annex


No comments:

Post a Comment