Wednesday, December 17, 2014

AFFORDABLE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA


What type of presents do you want to receive this holiday season? Personally for me, I wanted something that I can use. It doesn’t matter if it’s low-priced or high end, as long as I can make use of it – I’m GOOD!!

Since Christmas is just around the corner and most of you are still doing that last minute shopping, I wanted to share with you a super affordable gift idea you can give to your GIRL friends! (Yes, For Girls Only)



Maybelline Starter Pouch



Included in the box is a Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder, Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm and a Make-up Pouch – all for a super affordable price of 299.99pesos.

Not only it is reasonable, it is readily available too in all Watsons and leading Malls in the Philippines.

I’m pretty sure that your female friends will love this – because I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment